Clear Interiors of Norwich brand identity and website design
Discover how we approached the Clear Interiors of Norwich brand identity and website design. Below we outline our strategic process and explain how we define brand attributes and positioning in order to craft a consistent identity.
Rebrand of Clear Interiors. The business had been running for 13 years at the time and was looking to freshen up it’s image, reinforce it’s presence and improve operational efficiency. They wanted to develop a modern, minimalist aesthetic for the business and convey a luxury feel to attract customers across Norwich.
Defining Business Goals
Working collaboratively with Clear Interiors we asked lots of questions in order to understand their business goals and objectives.
• What was driving the need for change?
• What’s currently working for them and what could be improved?
• What does the website need to do for them?
• How would solving these problems help their business?
Understanding the customer first
We carried out a customer profiling session, with the client, in order to gain a clear insight of their customers’ needs and understand what’s important to new customers.
• Why people use a cleaner?
• How might they feel prior to the service?
• How do they feel after the clean?
• What type of people use the service?
• What challenges might they have that drives their need for a cleaner?
We discovered that customers vary widely but their needs are similar:
• I’d like more time for family and leisure.
• I’d like to live independently in a clean, safe home.
• I want to reduce stress by outsourcing tasks that could be done by someone else.
• I want to make my home feel special.
• I need a professional, reliable cleaner I can trust.
• I prefer to use local, independent, ethical businesses.
Defining The Brand
Aligning real customer insights with defined business goals allowed us to develop a strategy for the new brand which delivered the appropriate lifestyle aspirations and communicates the benefits of a cleaner.
Efficient • Trustworthy • Local • Professional • Respectful • Thorough • Eco Friendly • Luxurious • Contemporary
“We enlisted Creative Giant to rebrand Clear Interiors and redesign the website. They’ve been fantastic to work with, quickly showing a depth of understanding of the business and our customers, as well as the design influences we wanted to take inspiration from. With that information in mind, they produced an exciting range of creative designs for us to choose from.
After deciding on a direction, the process of working together was collaborative, enjoyable and easy with clear, stage-by-stage processes to follow. Communication was responsive, with expert advice always on hand to guide decisions.
We are thrilled with the final design and the new functionality of the website. It now serves as a professional, one-stop-shop for new customers to learn about Clear Interiors and book in a quotation with us. We believe the design will appeal to our target demographics and help us to grow our business further.”
• User Discovery
• Brand Development
• Visual Identity
• Logo Design
• Art Direction
• Website Design
• Web Development
Want to talk to us about how we can help with your branding and website? We’d love to talk, here’s where you can contact us.
To find out more about Clear Interiors head over to www.clearinteriors.co.uk