Twelve Keys Gin website design and brand evolution
Creative Giant was brought in to help craft the Twelve Keys Gin website design and brand evolution. The challenge for them and the brief to us was, “We have a bottle label design but I don’t know what the rest of our brand looks, sounds and feels like.”
Our approach started with understanding the customer first ppt 샘플.
We carried out a two day discovery workshop with the client so we could focus on the ideal customer they wanted to attract, (who they are for), and who they wanted more of, (their growth) 다운로드. Our collaborative sessions allowed us to work closely with the client to fully understand where they wanted to take the business, (their goals), and what they needed to put in place in order to get there 다운로드.
This process gave us great insights but only took things so far, we needed to dig deeper and fully understand how customers in the gin and spirits space really think and behave 붕괴 pc 판. To improve accuracy we carried out a series of live interviews with trade customers, and consumers, to hear what they really care about when it comes to buying gin 다운로드.
Twelve Keys customers are:
• Quality led gin fans
• Aspirational connoisseurs
• Artisan foodies
• Adventurous & inquisitive
• Luxury by association
• Premium with a nod to provenance
• Authenticity in back story and usp
• Interesting botanicals
• Serving suggestions
• Trade support
This discovery process and design thinking allowed us to:
• Align the whole team and stakeholders as one and uncover key insights and objectives
• Harness insights and use the customer filter to define USP
• Craft brand attributes live with the client and create solid foundations that can inform smarter creative
• Encapsulate visual attributes through branded stylescapes and brief photographers, stylists, copywriters and developers
Evolving the brand and building meaningful attributes
Knowing that the ideal Twelve Keys Gin customer had big expectations in what is a busy space we turned the volume up on luxury and indulgence, embracing the premium led nature of this gin and highlighting the attention to detail that flows through everything that Matt, the founder believes in with regards to exceeding expectations on every level 구글 스페이스.
Our branded stylescapes allowed us to visualise this world at a very early stage and openly discuss, using the filter of our ideal customers, what really matters, in order to make informed decisions on the creative together 다운로드. Aligning ourselves in this way also helped to craft the tone of voice and craft messaging that truly communicated their positioning, along with briefing the photographer, who was based in Copenhagen, so that he was on the same page and fully informed on where things needed to go visually ahead of the shoot 무한도전 전편 다운로드.
Benefit & Result:
• A clear strategic roadmap for all art direction & creative
• Agreed look & feel with consistency across all touch points
• On point brand photography
• Clear brand messaging and key calls to action throughout website
• User focussed social content strategy and schedule for launching Twelve Keys Gin 고독한 미식가 시즌6.
Launching at Junipalooza in London at the start of July 2018 Twelve Keys hit the ground running, completely selling out of allocated stock for the event and attracting interest from consumers and trade customers throughout the UK, specifically Harvey Nichols, who are now a stockist of the gin, something that the Twelve Keys team are very pleased with 오리와 눈먼 숲 다운로드.
Do you have a food and drink start-up business your looking to launch, or need help to grow your existing brand and take things to the next level? We’d love to hear from you, here’s where you can contact us.